Kyrie Sewer Cameras
Looking for an affordable sewer camera or hydro jetter to meet your business or personal needs? Our Kyrie Cam product line is just what you are looking for! An innovative, reliable and cost effective solution to sewer cameras and jetters made by other companies that typically cost $4,000 - $10,000 or more.
Check out our most popular Sewer Cameras - the Kyrie Cam Model 100, Model 1000S or the Kyrie Cam 2000S. Need a WIFI enabled camera that can connect to your IPhone or Android? Check out the Kyrie Cam 1500S WL.
Want to build a camera with the features you need? Custom build a Kyrie Cam at this link: Custom Build a Kyrie Sewer Cam.
Questions? Feel free to give us a call at 817-253-0242 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help with all your sewer camera needs!
Kyrie Cam Model 100 color sewer camera specs:
- 1.40" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 10 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame (not painted!)
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Dimensions: 22" L x 13" W x 25" H
- 2" - 6" diameter lines (3" - 4" line recommended for sharp turns)
- Free shipping to the continental US! International shipping available.
- 1 year warranty
- USA Made
The Kyrie Cam Model 1000S is a 100ft Kyrie Cam with a built in 512hz Sonde! Need a longer sewer camera? Check out the Kyrie Cam 1500S, Kyrie Cam 2000S or Kyrie Cam 3000S. At 300 feet the Kyrie Cam Model 3000S camera will allow you to travel the length of almost all sewer lines out to the main.
Watch the Kyrie Cam Model 100 in action:
See more details on these products by checking out our product pages:
Need help choosing which camera fits your needs? Check out our: Kyrie Cam Comparison Guide
Kyrie Cam is a US Trademark. All rights reserved.