Digital 512 Hz Sonde Locator
Digital 512 Hz Sonde Locator
Need a handheld locator to go with your Kyrie Cam? Introducing the KC-550 SL locator. This locator has been specifically designed to reduce human error during the location process. Combined with its precise and reliable service positioning, the KC-550 SL will help you locate your Kyrie Sewer camera (models listed below with Sonde feature) up to 15 feet underground. This model also has a push button depth feature to estimate the depth of the camera and pipe underground.
Compatible with Kyrie Cam Models 1000S - 3000S & the Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100.
The KC-550 SL provides state of the art digital signal processing technology. The robust, lightweight design was specifically engineered for tough work site conditions. The highly visible LCD digital display has a built-in light sensor which automatically activates the backlight in low light or dark conditions. Additional features of this instrument include depth indication, enhanced sonde detection, hazard zone alerting for close proximity of buried services and pinpoint assistance for swift accurate service positions. The KC-550 SL location wand is rugged, efficient and will meet all the needs of your tracing operations.
Watch the Digital 512 Hz Sonde locator in action:
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing technology (DSP) for precision service locating.
- Push button depth feature
- Automatic controls – making the locator easy to use, requiring minimal user training.
- In addition to the 512 Hz sonde mode the locator has a Power Mode for locating other items such as buried power lines before digging up a pipe
- Hazard Zone – the feature which indicates the presence of a shallow buried service in power, 8k Hz, 33 kHz, 512 Hz and Auto mode, (within approximately 1 ft) alerting users to the increased risk.
- Built-in test function – allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the locater before use.
- Added benefit of depth estimation up to 15 ft underground
- Highly visible digital LCD display with built-in light sensor, automatically enabling the backlight in dark conditions.
- Robust, light weight design, specifically engineered for tough site conditions.
- Auto Mode – Convenient for initial site occupation, simultaneously scanning in Power and Radio
- Power mode: 60 Hz
- Radio mode: 15 kHz to 60 kHz
- Generator mode: 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Sonde mode: 512 kHz
- Auto mode: Equals Power + Radio mode
- Depth: Power to 15 ft, Radio to 6 ft, Generator Mode to 10 ft
- Depth Estimation (8 Hz, 33 Hz & 512 Hz): (1 ft to 15 ft depth range)
- Protection: Conforms to IP54
- Batteries: 6 x AA alkaline (supplied)
- Battery Life: 40 hours intermittent use
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Ships within 1 business day of being ordered. Free shipping to the continental US.
Ships within 24 hours using FedEx Ground.