Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR
Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR
Kyrie Cam Winter Special! $200 savings plus a free skid!
What's included with the Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100 CTR?
100 ft Kyrie-Cam color sewer camera with footage counter (Brand New) 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty (With Sonde) for 1.5" - 4" pipes
- 1" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 12 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 512 Hz Sonde for locating purposes (Works with any 512 Hz locator wand)
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod (more flexible push rod than all other models)
- Footage counter on screen with time and date stamp
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame (not painted!)
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 100'
- Reel frame: 20" L x 16" W x 27" H
- 1.5" - 4" diameter lines (2.5"+ line recommended for sharp turns)
- (3) rubber feet to keep the camera off the ground when turned on side for use
- Free shipping to the continental US!
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR comes with a 512 Hz Sonde that enables the camera head to be located up to 15 feet underground depending on the soil conditions. The Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR has a larger control box with extra storage space for accessories.
Why Kyrie Cam?
We specialize in USA made affordable sewer cameras that provide you a great picture, value for your money and great customer service. Don’t be fooled into buying foreign made or knock off sewer camera systems made out of Pex Tubing. All of our sewer cameras are made with real sewer camera push rods and will last years with proper care. And best of all, Kyrie cams are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty, giving you peace of mind in the unlikely event anything goes wrong.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Can the video be saved? If you would like to save or record the footage from your Kyrie Cam please see Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100 WL which is our 100 ft WIFI enabled nano camera which allows you to view, save and record the video feed on your iOS, iPad OS, or Android device.
2) Where is the Kyrie Cam made? All Kyrie sewer cameras are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
3) Will the Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR go through a P-trap? We do not recommend trying to navigate a P-Trap with the Nano NS100 CTR. Doing so risks the spring becoming stuck in the P-Trap.
4) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
5) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100 is skid Model Nano NS100 available under Accessories.
6) What is the advantage or differences between Kyrie Cam Models Nano NS100 CTR and all other Kyrie Cam models? The Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR is designed to go through smaller pipes (down to 1.5") than all other Kyrie Cam models. If you are needing a mainline sewer camera for 3" - 4"+ pipe we recommend either the Kyrie Cam Model 1000S or Kyrie Cam Model 1500S. If you mainly video 2" - 3" pipes the Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR may be a better fit than our mainline sewer camera models.
Free shipping to the continental US.
Ships within 24 hours using FedEx Ground. Bundles ship within 3-5 Business days.