Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CL
Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CL
What's included with the Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100 CL?
100 ft Battery Powered Kyrie-Cam color sewer camera (Brand New) 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty (With Sonde) for 1.5" - 4" pipes
- 1" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 12 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 2 Milwaukee 18V batteries with charging station
- 512 Hz Sonde for locating purposes (Works with any 512 Hz locator wand)
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod (more flexible push rod than all other models)
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame (not painted!)
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 100'
- Reel frame: 20" L x 16" W x 27" H
- 1.5" - 4" diameter lines (2.5"+ line recommended for sharp turns)
- (3) rubber feet to keep the camera off the ground when turned on side for use
- Free shipping to the continental US!
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CL comes with a 512 Hz Sonde that enables the camera head to be located up to 15 feet underground depending on the soil conditions. The Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CL has a larger control box with extra storage space for accessories.
Why Kyrie Cam?
We specialize in USA made affordable sewer cameras that provide you a great picture, value for your money and great customer service. Don’t be fooled into buying foreign made or knock off sewer camera systems made out of Pex Tubing. All of our sewer cameras are made with real sewer camera push rods and will last years with proper care. And best of all, Kyrie cams are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty, giving you peace of mind in the unlikely event anything goes wrong.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Is a foot counter included on the screen? On the Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100 CL no foot counter is included. In an effort to make this model as cost effective as possible this feature is not available on the Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100 CL. Please see Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR if a camera with a footage counter is desired.
2) Can the video be saved? If you would like to save or record the footage from your Kyrie Cam please see Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100 WL which is our 100 ft Wi-Fi enabled nano camera which allows you to view, save and record the video feed on your iPhone or Android device. We can also add Wi-Fi to your existing NS100 for an additional fee.
3) Where is the Kyrie Cam made? All Kyrie sewer cameras are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
4) Will the Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CL go through a P-trap? We do not recommend trying to navigate a P-Trap with the Nano NS100 CL. Doing so risks the spring becoming stuck in the P-Trap.
5) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
6) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Model Nano NS100 CL is skid Model Nano NS100 available under Accessories.
7) What is the advantage or differences between Kyrie Cam Models Nano NS100 CL and all other Kyrie Cam models? The Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CL is designed to go through smaller pipes (down to 1.5") than all other Kyrie Cam models. If you are needing a mainline sewer camera for 3" - 4"+ pipe we recommend either the Kyrie Cam Model 1000S or Kyrie Cam Model 1500S. If you mainly video 2" - 3" pipes the Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CL may be a better fit than our mainline sewer camera models.
8) How long will the batteries last? The Kyrie Cam NS100 CL can be powered 4-6 hours using both batteries before the batteries need re-charging.
9) Can the camera be plugged into wall power? Yes if the battery is removed from the side of the control box the camera can be run off wall power with the included 18V wall power adapter.
Free shipping to the continental US.
Ships within 24 hours using FedEx Ground. Bundles ship within 3-5 Business days.