Kyrie Cam Model 1500S WL CL
Kyrie Cam Model 1500S WL CL
150 ft Battery Powered Kyrie-Cam color sewer camera with Wi-Fi and sonde
- 1.40" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 10 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 2 Milwaukee 18V batteries with charging station
- 512 Hz Sonde for locating purposes (Works with any 512 Hz locator wand).
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 150'
- Reel frame: 20" L x 16" W x 27" H
- 2" - 6" diameter lines (3"+" lines recommended for sharp turns)
- (3) rubber feet to keep the camera off the ground when turned on side for use
- Wi-Fi transmitter. Compatible with iPhone & Android based phones. Record, view and save footage live on your phone in addition to viewing the footage onscreen.
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam 1500S WL CL comes with a 512 Hz sonde that enables the camera head to be located up to 15 feet underground. The Kyrie Cam 1500S WL CL also has a larger control box than our 100' cameras, which allows extra storage space for camera accessories.
The Kyrie Cam 1500S WL CL also comes with a Wi-Fi transmitter allowing you to view, record and save both video and screenshots directly to your phone. Effective Wi-Fi range is up to 150' away from camera.
Why Kyrie Cam?
Frequently asked questions:
1) Is a foot counter included on the screen? On the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S WL CL no foot counter is included. Please see Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL or Kyrie Cam Model SL 1500S CTR WL if a footage counter is desired.
2) Can the video be saved? Yes, using the Wi-Fi option that comes standard with the camera you can save the footage directly on an iOS, iPad OS, or Android device.
3) How do I pair my iOS, iPad OS, or Android device to the Wi-Fi?
- Depending on the Wi-Fi transmitter shipped with your camera, the included instructions will tell you which app to download.
- Go to your Wi-Fi settings, and connect to the SSID mentioned in your instructions.
- There may be a password, the password is included in your instructions.
- Open the Wi-Fi app, once connected, a video feed should appear. If no feed appears, try closing the app from your device's multi-tasking menu. From the app, you'll be able to record, save frames, and save the video to your smart device.
4) Is a phone included with the camera? No phone is included with the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S WL. In order to connect to the Wi-Fi signal you will need an iOS, iPad OS, or Android device.
5) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
6) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Model 1500S WL CL is skid Model KSC10 available under Accessories.
7) How long will the batteries last? The Kyrie Cam 1500S WL CL can be powered 4-6 hours using both batteries before the batteries need re-charging.
Free shipping of camera systems and accessories to the continental US. Freight shipping available for hydro jetters.