Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL (WIFI & counter)
Kyrie Sewer Cameras
What's included with the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL?
150 ft WIFI enabled Kyrie-Cam color sewer camera with counter (Brand New) 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty (With Sonde)
- 1.40" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 10 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 512 hz Sonde for locating purposes
- On screen footage counter
- WIFI transmitter. Compatible with IPhone & Android based phones. Record, view and save footage live on your phone in addition to viewing the footage onscreen.
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame (not painted!)
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 150'
- Reel frame: 20" L x 16" W x 27" H
- 2" - 6" diameter lines (3"+ lines recommended for sharp turns)
- (3) rubber feet to keep the camera off the ground when turned on side for use
- Free shipping to the continental US!
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam 1500S CTR WL comes with a 512 hz Sonde that enables the camera head to be located up to 15 feet underground depending on the soil conditions. The Kyrie Cam 1500S CTR WL also comes with a WIFI transmitter allowing you to view, record and save both video and screenshots directly to your phone. Effective WIFI range is up to 150' away from camera.
Why Kyrie Cam?
We specialize in USA made affordable sewer cameras that provide you a great picture, value for your money and great customer service. Don’t be fooled into buying foreign made or knock off sewer camera systems made out of Pex Tubing. All of our sewer cameras are made with real sewer camera push rods and will last years with proper care. And best of all, Kyrie cams are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty, giving you peace of mind in the unlikely event anything goes wrong.
Watch the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL in action:
Frequently asked questions:
1) Can the video be saved? Yes, using the WIFI option that comes standard with the camera you can save the footage directly on an IPhone or Android phone.
2) How do I connect my Android phone to the WIFI signal? The default WIFI signal transmitted by the camera is for IPhones. In order to convert the WIFI signal to one that can be picked up by Samsung Android phones, push the center button on the WIFI transmitter (box on side with the antenna) 4 times. The WIFI signal will change to WIFI-Samsung and you can now connect via WIFI to your Android phone.
3) Is a phone included with the camera? No phone is included with the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL. In order to connect to the WIFI signal you will need a IPhone or Android phone.
4) Where is the Kyrie Cam made? All Kyrie sewer cameras are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
5) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
Ships within 24 hours of payment Sunday - Friday. Free shipping to the continental US!