Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL CL
Kyrie Sewer Cameras
What's included with the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL CL?
- 1.40" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 10 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 2 Milwaukee 18V batteries with charging station
- 512 hz Sonde for locating purposes
- Footage counter on screen with time and date stamp
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame (not painted!)
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 150'
- Reel frame: 20" L x 16" W x 27" H
- 2" - 6" diameter lines (3"+ lines recommended for sharp turns)
- (3) rubber feet to keep the camera off the ground when turned on side for use
- WIFI transmitter. Compatible with IPhone & Android based phones. Record, view and save footage live on your phone in addition to viewing the footage onscreen.
- Free shipping to the continental US!
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam 1500S CTR WL CL comes with a 512 hz Sonde that enables the camera head to be located up to 15 feet underground depending on the soil conditions and a footage counter with time and date stamp.
Why Kyrie Cam?
Frequently asked questions:
2) Is the camera head self-leveling? The Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL CL is not self-leveling however there is a button on the screen that allows the user to rotate the image as needed. Please see Kyrie Cam Model SL 1500S CTR WL CL if a 150' self leveling camera with a footage counter is needed.
3) How do I connect my Android phone to the WIFI signal? The default WIFI signal transmitted by the camera is for IPhones. In order to convert the WIFI signal to one that can be picked up by Samsung Android phones, push the center button on the WIFI transmitter (box on side with the antenna) 4 times. The WIFI signal will change to WIFI-Samsung and you can now connect via WIFI to your Android phone.
4) Is a phone included with the camera? No phone is included with the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S WL. In order to connect to the WIFI signal you will need a IPhone or Android phone.
5) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR WL CL is skid Model KSC10 available under Accessories.
6) How long will the batteries last? The Kyrie Cam 1500S WL CL can be powered 4-6 hours using both batteries before the batteries need re-charging.