Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR CL
Kyrie Sewer Cameras
What's included with the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR CL?
- 1.40" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 10 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 2 Milwaukee 18V batteries with charging station
- 512 hz Sonde for locating purposes
- Footage counter on screen with time and date stamp
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame (not painted!)
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 150'
- Reel frame: 20" L x 16" W x 27" H
- 2" - 6" diameter lines (3"+ lines recommended for sharp turns)
- (3) rubber feet to keep the camera off the ground when turned on side for use
- Free shipping to the continental US!
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam 1500S CTR CL comes with a 512 hz Sonde that enables the camera head to be located up to 15 feet underground depending on the soil conditions and a footage counter with time and date stamp.
Why Kyrie Cam?
Frequently asked questions:
2) Is the camera head self-leveling? The Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR CL is not self-leveling however there is a button on the screen that allows the user to rotate the image as needed. Please see Kyrie Cam Model SL 1500S CTR CL if a 150' self leveling camera with a footage counter is needed.
3) Where is the Kyrie Cam made? All Kyrie sewer cameras are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
4) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
5) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR CL is skid Model KSC10 available under Accessories.