Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CL
Kyrie Sewer Cameras
Winter sale! $390 savings
What's included with the Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CL?
- 1.40" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 10 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 2 Milwaukee 18V batteries with charging station
- 512 hz Sonde for locating purposes (Works with any 512 hz locator).
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame (not painted!)
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 150'
- Reel frame: 20" L x 16" W x 27" H
- 2" - 6" diameter lines (3"+" lines recommended for sharp turns)
- (3) rubber feet to keep the camera off the ground when turned on side for use
- Free shipping to the continental US!
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam 1500S CL comes with a 512 hz sonde that enables the camera head to be located up to 15 feet underground. The Kyrie Cam 1500S CL also has a larger control box than our 100' cameras, which allows extra storage space for camera accessories.
Why Kyrie Cam?
Frequently asked questions:
2) Can the video be saved? If you would like to save or record the footage from your Kyrie Cam please see our listing for the Kyrie Cam compatible SD recorder under Accessories as an add on feature.
3) Where is the Kyrie Cam made? All Kyrie sewer cameras are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
4) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
5) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CL is skid Model KSC10 available under Accessories.
6) How long will the batteries last? The Kyrie Cam 1500S CL can be powered 4-6 hours using both batteries before the batteries need re-charging.