Kyrie Cam Jetter KC4000
Kyrie Cam Jetter KC4000
Watch the Kyrie KC4000 Jetter in action:What's included with the Kyrie Cam Jetter KC4000?
Kyrie-Cam 4,000 PSI (Max) Gas Jetter, 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Kyrie Cam 4,000 PSI Gas Hydro Jetter
- 13 HP Gas Engine - Auto low oil shut off, air cooled
- Electric Key start & backup re-coil start
- Direct drive pump - 4.0 GPM
- Pressure Unloader (0 - 4,000 PSI)
- 150' 3/8" Jetter Hose
- 4 Flat-free tires
- 0 - 6,000 PSI Pressure Gauge
- Pulsating & Thermal Relief Value
- 2" - 6" recommended pipe size
- Powder coated frame
- 3/8" sewer jetter nozzle kit - fixed & spinner nozzles
- Dimensions: 41" x 25" x 48" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 225lbs
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam Jetter KC4000 is recommended for 2" - 6" pipes and is used to clear sewer blockages including grease, sand, silt and sludge. A hydro jetter works well cleaning blockages due to grease and sludge where a drain auger would be ineffective.
Need to use the KC4000 jetter inside a building? Select the optional Kyrie Cam Hose Caddy to easily and safely run the hose inside a building while the gas jetter runs outside.
Why Kyrie Cam?
We specialize in USA made affordable sewer cameras and hydro jetters that provide value for your money and great customer service. Have questions? Feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call 817-253-0242.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Can I run a sewer camera behind the jetter in the pipe? Yes, we actually recommend using a sewer camera to follow behind the jetter in the pipe to assist with hydro jetting the pipe. Please note the sewer camera should be at least 5 - 8 feet behind the jetter nozzle for safety. Please note that you should never run the camera in front of the hydro jetter when the jetter is operating as that can damage the camera push rod.
2) Can the Kyrie Cam Jetter KC4000 cut roots in a sewer line? A trailer jetter is recommended for cutting roots in sewer lines. The Kyrie Cam portable jetter KC4000 is not designed to cut through root blockages. If attempting to cut small roots we recommend the 1/4" Warthog nozzle or Root Ranger 16713 RR3000 nozzle. Please note root cutting abilities are very limited with portable jetters and typically trailer jetters are required for effective root cutting in 3" and larger sewer lines.
3) Where is the Kyrie Cam KC4000 made? All Kyrie sewer cameras and jetters are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
4) What is the recommended use for the Kyrie Cam KC4000 Jetter? The Kyrie Cam Jetter KC4000 is recommended for 2" - 6" pipes and typically is used to clear sewer blockages including grease, sand, silt and sludge. A hydro jetter works well cleaning blockages due to grease and sludge where a drain auger would be ineffective.
5) Can the jetter be shipped to a residential address? Yes, the Kyrie Cam jetter KC4000 can be shipped to a residential address with lift gate service upon arrival.
Ships by freight due to item weight. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Will be shipped with lift gate delivery for locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Ships within 24 hours using FedEx Ground. Bundles ship within 3-5 Business days.