Kyrie Cam - 100 ft Custom Build
Kyrie Sewer Cameras
Custom build a 100 ft Kyrie Cam with the options you need. Select from the drop down menu above the features you would like with your 100 ft Kyrie Cam. Below are a list of the available options.
Available add-on options for 100 ft Kyrie Cam Models:
- 1" camera head for 1.5" - 4" pipes
- On-screen footage counter
Feature descriptions of add-on options for 100 ft Kyrie Cams:
- The 512hz sonde option allows you to locate the camera head up to 15 ft underground depending on the pipe and soil conditions. This feature comes standard on the Kyrie Cam 1000S and both the Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 and Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR.
1" camera head for 1.5" - 4" pipes:
- The 1" diameter camera head on the Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 enables lines as small as 1.5" to be inspected. A 2.5"+ line is recommended for 90 degree turns.
On screen footage counter:
- The Kyrie Cam Nano NS100 CTR is our 100 ft camera with an on screen footage counter. The on-screen footage counter displays a footage count on screen showing how many feet of push rod have been extended from the reel. A time and date stamp is also displayed on screen.
Below are the features that come standard with all Kyrie Cam 100 ft models:
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 100'
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
Why Kyrie Cam?
We specialize in USA made affordable sewer cameras that provide you a great picture, value for your money and great customer service. Don’t be fooled into buying foreign made or knock off sewer camera systems made out of Pex Tubing. All of our sewer cameras are made with real sewer camera push rods and will last years with proper care. And best of all, Kyrie cams are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty, giving you peace of mind in the unlikely event anything goes wrong.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Where is the Kyrie Cam made? All Kyrie sewer cameras are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
2) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
3) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Models 100/1000S is skid Model KSC10 (or skid Nano NS100 for both Nano cams) available under Accessories.
Typical ship time for custom build cameras is within 1 - 2 business days. Free shipping to the continental US!