Kyrie Cam Model 100
Kyrie Sewer Cameras
What's included with the Kyrie Cam Model 100?
100 ft Kyrie-Cam color sewer camera (Brand New) 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 1.40" diameter color sewer camera head (submersible) with 10 super bright LED lights (bright, clear color picture and water-tight!)
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame (not painted!)
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 100'
- Reel frame: 22" L x 13" W x 25" H
- 2" - 6" diameter lines (3"+ line recommended for sharp turns)
- Free shipping to the continental US! International shipping available.
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
Looking for a cost effective sewer camera to meet your business or personal needs? Our Kyrie Cam product line is just what you are looking for! An innovative, reliable and cost effective alternative to traditional sewer camera systems that typically cost thousands of dollars. Sold manufacturer direct to save you money!
We recommend considering purchasing a skid with your Kyrie Cam. A skid helps protect your Kyrie camera head and helps center the camera head in the pipe, providing for an even better picture. Skid model KSC10 is compatible with the Kyrie Cam Model 100.
Why Kyrie Cam?
We specialize in USA made affordable sewer cameras that provide you a great picture, value for your money and great customer service. Don’t be fooled into buying foreign made or knock off sewer camera systems made out of Pex Tubing. All of our sewer cameras are made with real sewer camera push rods and will last years with proper care. And best of all, Kyrie cams are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty, giving you peace of mind in the unlikely event anything goes wrong.
Watch the Kyrie Cam Model 100 in action:
1) Is a foot counter included on the screen? On the Kyrie Cam Model 100 no foot counter is included. In an effort to make this model as cost effective as possible this feature is not available on the Kyrie Cam Model 100. Please see Kyrie Cam Model 1500S CTR if a camera with a footage counter is desired.
2) Can the video be saved? If you would like to save or record the footage from your Kyrie Cam please see our listing for the Kyrie Cam compatible SD recorder under Accessories as an add on feature.
3) Does the Kyrie Cam Model 100 come with a 512hz sonde? No, the Kyrie Cam Model 100 just allows you to video the inside of the pipe. Please see Kyrie Cam Model 1000S if you need a 100 ft push camera with a 512 hz Sonde.
4) Where is the Kyrie Cam made? All Kyrie sewer cameras are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
5) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
6) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Model 100 is skid Model KSC10 available under Accessories.
Ships within 24 hours of payment Sunday - Friday. Free shipping to the continental US!