Kyrie Cam Electric Jetter E1500
Kyrie Sewer Cams
- Kyrie Cam 1,500 PSI Electric Hydro Jetter
- Electric pump - 2.0 GPM
- 100' 1/8" Jetter Hose
- 4 Flat-free tires
- 0 - 6,000 PSI Pressure Gauge
- 2 HP electric motor
- 22.1 Amp motor, 110 volts
- 1.5" - 3" recommended pipe size
- Powder coated frame
- 1/8" sewer jetter nozzle kit - fixed & spinner nozzles
- Retractable handle
- 125 lbs
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
The Kyrie Cam Jetter E1500 is recommended for 1.5" - 3" pipes and is used to small drain blockages including grease, sand, silt and sludge. A hydro jetter works well cleaning blockages due to grease and sludge where a drain auger would be ineffective.
Electric jetters are a good solution to jetting inside a building where a gas jetter cannot be used.
Why Kyrie Cam?
We specialize in USA made affordable sewer cameras and hydro jetters that provide value for your money and great customer service. Have questions? Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-253-0242.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Can I run a sewer camera behind the jetter in the pipe? Yes, we recommend using a sewer camera to follow behind the jetter in the pipe when possible to assist with hydro jetting the pipe. Please note the sewer camera should be at least 5 - 8 feet behind the jetter nozzle for safety. Never run the camera in front of the hydro jetter when the jetter is operating. We recommend running a sewer camera behind the jetter in pipe sizes 3" or larger
2) Can the Kyrie Cam Jetter E1500 cut roots in a sewer line? A trailer jetter is recommended for cutting roots in sewer lines. The Kyrie Cam electric jetter E1500 is not designed to cut through root blockages.
3) Where is the Kyrie Cam Electric Jetter E1500 made? All Kyrie sewer cameras and jetters are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience.
4) What is the recommended use for the Kyrie Cam Electric Jetter E1500? The Kyrie Cam Electric Jetter E1500 is recommended for 1.5" - 3" pipes and typically is used to clear sewer blockages including grease, sand, silt and sludge. A hydro jetter works well cleaning blockages due to grease and sludge where a drain auger would be ineffective.
5) Can the jetter be shipped to a residential address? Yes, the Kyrie Cam Electric jetter E1500 can be shipped to a residential address. We offer both ground and freight delivery at checkout. Due to the shipping weight we recommend selecting shipping by freight with lift gate service upon arrival if shipped to an address without a loading dock or forklift.
Recommended to ship by freight due to item weight. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery by freight. Lift gate delivery available at checkout for locations without a loading dock.