Kyrie Cam - 150 ft Custom Build
Kyrie Sewer Cameras
Custom build a 150 ft Kyrie Cam with the options you need. Select from the drop down menu above the features you would like with your Kyrie Cam 1500S. Below are a list of the available options.
Available add-on options for 1500S:
- WI-FI option
- On-screen footage counter
- Self leveling feature
- Battery powered
Feature descriptions of add-on options for 1500S:
- The WI-FI option allows you to display, view and save the video feed from the camera to your IPhone or Android based phone.
- The on-screen footage counter option displays a footage count on screen showing how many feet of push rod have been extended from the reel. A time and date stamp is also displayed on screen.
- The self-leveling feature auto adjusts the video feed so that the image is always kept upright during the video inspection. The self-leveling camera head is 2" in diameter and recommended for 3" pipes and larger (4"+ pipes for sharp turns).
- Camera can be run off battery or wall powered
- Battery cameras come with 2 Milwaukee batteries and a charging station
Below are the features that come standard with all Kyrie Cam 1500S models:
- 512 hz Sonde for locating purposes (Works with any 512 hz locator).
- 3/8" real sewer video cable push rod
- 7" color flat screen monitor in a water-tight case
- Professionally welded and powder coated frame
- 10 spoke drum for maximum durability
- Color: Orange and black
- Push cable length: 150'
- Reel frame: 20" L x 16" W x 27" H
- (3) rubber feet to keep the camera off the ground when turned on side for use
- 1 year warranty
- USA made
Why Kyrie Cam?
We specialize in USA made affordable sewer cameras that provide you a great picture, value for your money and great customer service. Don’t be fooled into buying foreign made or knock off sewer camera systems made out of Pex Tubing. All of our sewer cameras are made with real sewer camera push rods and will last years with proper care. And best of all, Kyrie cams are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty, giving you peace of mind in the unlikely event anything goes wrong.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Where is the Kyrie Cam made? All Kyrie sewer cameras are handmade in the USA by a professional welder with years of experience. We are a proud supporter of US made products!
2) How easy is the Kyrie Cam to use? Whether you are a seasoned professional or have never used a sewer camera before, you will find the Kyrie Cam very easy to use!
3) Is there a camera skid available to purchase? Yes, we recommend purchasing a skid to help protect the camera head and center the camera head in the pipe. The compatible skid for Kyrie Cam Model 1500S is skid Model KSC10 (or skid SL900 for the self-leveling cameras) available under Accessories.
Typical ship time for custom build cameras is within 1 - 2 business days. Free shipping to the continental US!